Apply to Lead a Workshop or Ritual
We are not excepting any more workshop proposals.
Thank you for your interest in presenting a workshop or ritual at the CM festival.
You must register to attend before applying to lead a workshop or ritual.
In order to weave the web of community, we will need to plan ahead. Therefore, if you would like to present, you must…
- Apply online
or send by snail mail to: Joe Gladkowski, Attn: Chrysalis Moon, 1310 Clement St.,
- Provide all required information, either on the site or via snail mail. This includes:
- Your legal name
- Your name as you would like it to appear in the program
- Workshop Name
- Length of workshop. We recommend 1 or 1 ½ hour slots.
- Web site (if you have one)
- Your bio: a SHORT (1-paragraph, 4-8 sentences) bio of yourself in the 3rd person, which relates to your qualifications on the subject.
- Your workshop/ritual description: (one paragraph of 4-8 sentences)
- Requirements: (shade, tools, location, electricity, etc. and if there are any days you can't be present)
- Restrictions: (Limit of type (e.g. adults only, children only) or number of participants due to materials, adult content, etc.)
- All submissions will be reviewed by the organizers and, upon acceptance, you will be notified. Accepted submissions will be publicized on the website and in the festival program. Submissions do not guarantee acceptance.
- All submissions are dependent upon complete and paid in full registration.
- If you have any questions, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.